BUTT loading lift platforms
BUTT Standard/Loading Elevating Platforms
BUTT has internally completed the standardization of component manufacturing for loading and compact elevating platforms ensuring its customers with quick delivery. During this standardization, we not only held the price steady, but we also improved both quality and safety.
This particularly applies to the optimized and maintenance-free antifriction bearings. By forgoing inexpensive sleeve bearings, a significantly longer life cycle and a higher degree of utilisation are achieved. The self-supporting base frame of the lift table allows you to dispense with subsequent casting and offers premium quality with its torsion-resistant frame construction.
The scissor arms supplied by BUTT function primarily as a full scissors rather than framing profiles, which in turn makes the lift table stable and robust.
Freely adjustable position switches provide the user with more flexibility and allows the user to universally adjust the elevating platform in its effective stroke.
The service supports are designed for the specific maximum load capacity.
The complete installation package including anchors, set screws, underlay plates, etc. is included in the price. The elevating platform is connection-ready via CEE plug and is delivered ready for installation and use. Of course, compliance with all required European safety regulations are standard for BUTT.
|Passenger car loading||Ramp elevating platform||Yard loading|
- Track rollers using maintenance-free antifriction bearings
- Torsion-resistant frame construction
- Long lifecycle through optimized maintenance-free radial spherical bearings (no sleeve bearings)
- Self-supporting base frame (subsequent casting not required)
- Full steel scissor arms
- Cylinders with chrome-plated piston rods
- Dead man’s control via built-in 10 m cabled control box including emergency off switch and a lockable main switch
- High quality corrosion protection by sandblasting, bonderizing, priming and painting the elevating platform with a two-component lacquer in Standard RAL 5010 colour (other colours available at an additional price)
- Can be driven in its lowered position with an axle load of 15 tons
- Control the platform using the plug-railings with mechanical operator push buttons or fixed railings with up/down buttons
- Additional pushbuttons available, also flush mounted in the building wall
- Customized heights
- Various versions of loading bridges on the vehicle side
- Hydraulically powered
- In-bay running elevating platforms
- Elevating platforms for transporting passenger cars
- High stability in the extended position during loading and unloading
- Heavy loads of up to 100 tons or more
- Complete assembly and installation package
- Ready for connection via CEE connectors
- Ready to use design
BUTT safety features
- Circumferential safety contact strips on the top frame as crush protection
- Dead man’s control for raising and lowering
- Service supports designed for maximum load capacity
- Pipe breaking protection for ruptured hoses
- Protection class: IP 54
- Control voltage 24 volts DC for all functions, including solenoid valve
- Elevating platforms comply with the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Manufactured according to DIN EN 1570-1:2012